cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Recap from working call today

1a) preference -> Applicable/Not-Applicable.

Allan

From: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 2:04 PM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] Recap from working call today

All,

We had a good turnout today on the working call.  The following is a list of what we discussed and the consensus that was achieved.

1) The group liked the changes the editors have made with respect to defining common properties. There was a question about which terms would be best. Meaning, which would help new readers understand what we are talking about.  Please respond to this email with your preference or another option.

a) Applicable / Not Applicable

b) Defined / Not Defined

c) The use of Supported / Not Supported was rejected as an option.

2) We talked about the feedback from the sponsors on the "lang" property.  The consensus on the call was to change the text to say that the default value for the lang property is "en" (English).  We need to hear back from our international members and the object sponsors to see if this change will satisfy their requirements.  Please let us know if this change is acceptable to you.

3) Allan talked through the changes to COA.  There was consensus to keep this object and it's changes in this CSD.  The editors will work with Allan to clean up the suggestions and comments so the TC has a clean version to review.

4) Emily, Caitlin, and Jeff talked through the proposed Infrastructure object.  We had a few questions about scope, but those appear to be resolved.  Emily, Caitlin, and Jeff will work to resolve the remaining comments and suggestions so we have a clean version for review.

5) We also talked a bit about timing and when the TC should expect working draft 04 and the CSD02 ballot.  Right now it feels like we should have working draft 04 out in the next 2 weeks and a ballot opened for CSD02 by end of May.

If you have any comments or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks
Bret