cti message

Subject: Github Issues

All,

Just an FYI, all issues in Github have now been triaged some 150 of them.  If you do not like where something ended up, please speak up.

Also, in other good new, we are getting ready to release working draft 04.  That means we have closed out that Github milestone ( aka 2.1-csd02-wd04).  During that milestone, just so you know we processed and closed 53 issues most of those in the past month and a half. Well done everyone!

Watch your email for the official release of working draft 04.

Bret