cti message

Subject: Patterning Issues

All,

We have 9 patterning issues still open and 3 of them need an owner.  Also, Jason has agreed to like the lion share, so if we can get some help on the other 3, or any of the ones he agreed to do, that would be great.  I would like to see proposals in the documents within the next 2 weeks.

Needs someone to do the work

STIX Patterning language needs a function to measure the length of a property #51

STIX Patterning needs to support basic array operations #59

STIX Patterning needs to support basic dictionary operations #60

Assigned to Jason

STIX Patterning needs to support basic mathematical operations #58

STIX Patterning needs to support basic string operations #61

STIX Patterning needs to support basic type operations #62

STIX Patterning language needs intra-list matching capability #66

Part 5 clarification on NOT operator #85

REPEATS is too exact #146

Thanks

Bret