cti message

Subject: Schedule for the next few working calls

All,

Here is the proposed schedule for the next few working calls.

June 18:  Resolve substantive issues from TC review of Working Draft 04
June 25:  Discuss SCO Versioning
July 2:     Finish up discussions and Github Issues
July 9:     Finish up discussions and Github Issues
July 12:   Release Working Draft 05 and make motion for CSD 02 Ballot + 1st 30-day public review

Yes, this is aggressive.  But if we all stay focused, I think we can get there.

PLEASE come prepared to each working call having reviewed the material ahead of time. For next week's call, please look over the documents and form an opinion about each suggestion / comment before the call. If need be, I will also start time boxing comments to ensure we have enough time to get through all of the issues.

Bret