cti message

Subject: Re: [NEWSLETTER] [cti] Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] Call for objections to changing the SEPs Open Repository license from BSD-3 to Apache-2.0

Hi Trey,

Any news on the changes to SEPs? FYI - I've recently submitted a pull request [1] to so that we can also support the addition of new marking definitions and updates to existing open vocabs.

[1] https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-sep-repository/pull/10

Regards,
Ivan

ïOn 6/14/19, 6:13 AM, "Trey Darley" <trey.darley@cert.be> wrote:

    On 07.06.2019 15:32:56, Kirillov, Ivan A. wrote:

    > Where do we stand on this? Can we just swap the license to Apache
    > 2.0 so that we can continue making forward progress with SEPs?

    Sorry, y'all, I've been a bit slammed lately. Chet and I swapped mails
    this week, I know what to do, and will move forward with the agreed
    changes to SEPs ASAP. (Target: Wednesday)

    --
    Cheers,
    Trey Darley