cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: [EXT] [cti] Changing the SEPs license from BSD3 to Apache 2.0 (finally!)

Trey:

You have my approval.

Jane Ginn

On 6/26/2019 6:31 AM, Kirillov, Ivan A. wrote:
Hey Trey,

You have my approval - thanks for doing this!

Cheers,
Ivan

ïOn 6/26/19, 7:12 AM, "Trey Darley" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of trey.darley@cert.be> wrote:

     Hey, y'all -
As you've each committed to the SEPs GitHub repository [1] I need you
     to reply to this mail explicity giving your approval to switch the
     license from BSD3 to Apache 2.0. (If for some reason you refuse, then
     I will have no choice but to remove all of your contributions.)
Please keep the TC list in copy so this is on public record. On a side note, there are two open pull requests apart from
     y'all. I've requested those folks to execute an OASIS Contributor
     License Agreement and to put a written comment on their pull request
     approving the license change.
Sincere apologies for the ridiculous latency on this, everybody. Turns
     out working for a national CERT can be hectic - who knew?!?! Â\_(ã)_/Â
     I'll do my utmost to stay on top of this from now on.
[1]: https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-sep-repository --
     Cheers,
     Trey Darley
     CTI Strategist, CERT.be
     Co-Chair, OASIS CTI TC
     --
     CERT.be
     Centre for Cyber Security Belgium
     Mail: trey.darley@cert.be
     GPG: CA5B 29E4 937E 151E 2550  6607 AE9A 7FF2 8000 0E4E
     --
     Under the authority of the Prime Minister
     Wetstraat 16 - 1000 Brussels - Belgium