cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Call for Nominations for STIX SC co-chair

I would like to officially nominate Emily Ratliff for STIX Co-Chair.

Emily has shown to be an excellent and insightful contributor to the TC since she became involved.

I can also personally attest that IBM will support her involvement & time commitment for the role.

-
Jason Keirstead
Chief Architect - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."

- Thomas J. Watson

From:        "Struse, Richard J." <rjs@mitre.org>
To:        "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc:        Trey Darley <trey.darley@cert.be>
Date:        06/28/2019 02:58 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [cti] Call for Nominations for STIX SC co-chair
Sent by:        <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

All â

Sarah Kelley informed us that due to changing demands on her time that she is no longer able to devote the time necessary to serve as a co-chair of the STIX subcommittee and therefore must step down from that role.  Sarah has done a great job as co-chair and she will be sorely missed. On behalf of the entire TC Iâd like to extend our heartfelt thanks for Sarah for her hard work and dedication to the CTI TC.

Given this, we are opening a call for nominations for the position of STIX SC co-chair. If you would like to nominate someone (or yourself) for this role, please send an email to this list. All nominations will require a second. All nominations and seconds must be received no later than Tuesday, July 9that 1700 EST. If we receive multiple nominations we will open a ballot to select the co-chair.

If you have any questions about the roles and responsibilities of a subcommittee co-chair, please feel free to contact myself or Trey and weâll be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Co-chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)