cti message

Subject: ID Contributing Properties for Email Message

Since my access to Google Docs is currently limited I would suggest updating
it to something like:

The following schemas are recommended for creating deterministic IDs for Email
Messages:

1. from, subject and body (all items must be present)
2. message_id

Jeffrey Mates, Civ DC3/TSD
Computer Scientist
Technical Solutions Development