cti message

Subject: Next Week's Working Call on TAXII

All,

Per our project plan, now that we have completed the Working Draft 05 milestone, it is time to address the last issue on TAXII.  So next Tuesday the 16th we will be addressing the query functionality for TAXII.

If you would like time (10-15 minutes) on the call to talk about your proposal or idea for a solution to this problem, please let me know.

Thanks

Bret