cti message

Subject: Community Development Corner Presentation

CTI TC:

Our Monthly Meeting will be this Thursday, July 18th. As Rich and Trey have announced, we are hoping to have more sharing by members of the community during our monthly meetings. Our Community Development Corner (CDC) is slated for that purpose.

If you have an open source project that you'd like to share with the TC, please reach out to any of the Co-Chairs or myself so we can get you on the Agenda for the CDC segment.

Best regards,

Jane Ginn