cti message

Subject: Ballots

Hi All:

We currently have two open Ballots; one for STIX 2.1 (CSD02) and one for TAXII 2.1 (WD07).

The statistical analysis is showing that 73.684% of our eligible voters (42) have voted on the STIX Ballot and 63.158% of our eligible voters (36) have voted so far.

This is a friendly reminder that these are VERY important ballots for our community.  Please take a moment to check your voting eligibility and, if you currently are a Voting Member, cast your vote.

It would be a sign of solidarity to have greater participation on the Ballots. A sign of solidarity can be an important signal at this time in history.

Best regards,

Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary
CTI TC