cti message

Subject: Pattern Matcher Maintainers

Hello all,

Danny Elliott and Md Azam from IBM have kindly offered to help maintain the cti-pattern-matcher [1] OASIS Open Repository and I have asked Chet to add them. I am informing you because the repository belongs to this TC, not any one member organization. If anyone else would like to help maintain one of this TC's Open Repos let me know!

Thank you,

Chris Lenk
OASIS Open Repo Maintainer
MITRE