cti message

Subject: Tomorrow's CTI Working Group meeting postponed

Hopefully, you have seen the notification from Kavi that tomorrow's CTI Working Group meeting has been postponed. The public review period started a bit later than anticipated and most of the comments come in right at the end, so we don't yet have critical mass of comments to discuss in a meeting. The meeting will be rescheduled when we have received sufficient comments. Please encourage your colleagues to review the specifications.

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Security Architect
Office of the CTO
1 512 653 1052 Mobile