cti message

Subject: Call for Nominations: Interoperability Subcommittee co-chair

All â

Recently, Allan Thomson from LookingGlass stepped down as the co-chair of the Interoperability Subcommittee.  Therefore, we are issuing a call for nominations for that position effective immediately. The call for nominations will be open until Tuesday, September 3rd at 5PM Eastern time.  If you are interested in serving or would like to nominate someone else who is interested in serving, please send a message to this list. If we receive nominations for multiple individuals, we will open a ballot to choose the co-chair.

Please contact me or Trey if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Co-chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)