cti message

Subject: Ed Cabrera appointed as the CTI TC's co-secretary

All â

For a number of months Trey and I have been asking the CTI TC membership for a volunteer to step up and help our long-serving secretary Jane Ginn. Jane does a lot on behalf of the TC and asked us to see if we could recruit someone else to share the responsibilities.  We are pleased to announce that Ed Cabrera from TrendMicro has volunteered and so effective immediately, Ed will serve alongside of Jane as co-secretary.  Weâd like to thank Ed for stepping up to serve the TC and its members and of course we want to thank Jane for her continued work in the TC.

Please join me in welcoming Ed to his new role.

Regards,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Co-chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)