cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] STIX 2.1 CSD02 Sponsorship?

Hi Ivan â not exactly sure what you mean by âtypeâ of sponsorship.

Do you mean what interop profile (i.e. DFP vs TIP vs TM â.etc) ?

Or

Do you mean more examples that we want for SCO sponsorship verification?

Maybe we can add this discussion topic to the next weekly meeting.

Allan Thomson

CTO (+1-408-331-6646)

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions