cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: [EXT] [cti] [EXT] Re: [cti] TAXII Pagination Example Text

I have no idea how to make this work based on what you have said, but
perhaps I am too dumb to understand :)

[Tools supporting TAXII] <====TAXII====> Sensor collector <---our
format---> Internal tools/sensors.

If any external tool wants to query our sensor collector, it will not
want all data that it can retrieve thrown in its face in one shot.
Luckily, our internal tools/sensors might help us out here. However, I
don't see how we could do that in this case with the limitations that I
have described earlier. Again, maybe I've missed something.

Our sensor collector is not meant to store all the data. It is meant to
forward queries in this case to the tools behind it.

Best regards,
Andras