cti message

Subject: TAXII Envelope

All,

I noticed that the text on the TAXII Envelope was never updated to reflect the final version of the STIX Object definition.  I am proposing that we make the following description change on the TAXII Envelope.  Please let me know if you have any concerns with this.  This would go in to Working Draft 09 of TAXII 2.1.

Bret