cti message

Subject: TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 09

All,

We are pleased to release TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 09. This version includes an extra "next" property to help with a pagination corner case.

Please pay special attention to sections 3.4, 3.5, and 3.7.  In addition there is a new paragraph at the end of the security considerations section in the Appendix.

Please send any comments or suggestions on this version to the email list by end-of-day Friday the 25th of October 2019 (next Friday).

If no further comments or suggestions come in, we will immediately proceed with another CSD ballot and public review.

Bret