cti message

Subject: Sponsorship Update

A quick update of where we stand on sponsorships for STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1:

Sponsorship Due Date: 26 January 2020

STIX 2.1 Features which need 2 sponsors:
- Grouping
- Malware Analysis

STIX 2.1 Features which need 1 more sponsor:
- Course of Action (COA)
- Malware

TAXII 2.1 Features which need 1 more sponsor:
- Pagination
- Added Limit URL Parameter

We are down to approximately 2 1/2 months remaining (holidays inclusive) before these features get dropped, so please reach out if you are interested in sponsoring these features.

Many thanks to the companies and individuals who have stepped up to sponsor features!

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Security Architect
Office of the CTO
1 512 653 1052 Mobile