cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Minor change to section 5.5.2 of the STIX specification based on issue 195

It is important to note, that the change to it being called "SCO" was probably done in error, when we went through and tried to find all of the examples and uses of SCOs, when we were updating the documents to reflect the SCO as top-level objects.ÂÂ

While this change is probably just undoing a typo. Rich and I feel like we need to make sure everyoneÂin the TC understands this and so everyone can comment on it.ÂÂ

If we need to go back to having it be a list of "SCOs", then the descriptions and definitionsÂin the Sighting Object probablyÂneed to be changed to make it consistent and ensure there are no conflicts.Â

Bret