cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] TAXII 2.1 CS Motion

I second this motion.

Thanks,

Justin Stewart

CTI-TC Interop SC co-chair

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Bret Jordan <bret.jordan@broadcom.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 12:21 PM
To: OASIS CTI TC Discussion List <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] TAXII 2.1 CS Motion

All,

Over the past couple of years the CTI TC has done a lot of work on the TAXII 2.1 specification. During this time the TC has released 10 working drafts, 4 committee specification drafts, and 3 public reviews. The last public review for TAXII 2.1 was completed in December with no new comments or issues.

I am also pleased to report that all required sponsorship activities for TAXII 2.1 are complete. We now have at least 2 independent implementations of all new features and changes. Further all implementers have reported that the design works and it is implementable.

At this time, I believe we are ready to move forward. As such:

I move that the TC approves the CTI Chair(s) and TAXII Subcommittee Chair to request that the TC Administration hold a Special Majority Ballot to approve TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 10 / Committee Specification Draft 04 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=66205&wg_abbrev=cti as a Committee Specification.

Thanks,

Bret

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050