cti message

Subject: A Simple Majority Ballot to approve the motion to start a Special Majority Vote has been set up

Members of the CTI TC,

A Simple Majority Ballot on the motion made by Bret Jordan on 08 January 2020 in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cti/202001/msg00005.html has been set up. This motion asks TC permission to request that TC Administration start a Special Majority Vote on TAXII v2.1.

The ballot is open now. It closes 17 January 2020 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/ballot.php?id=3463

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3463

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Butt, Michael NC4
* Caselli, Marco Siemens AG
* Casey, Tim Intel Corporation
* Coderre, Robert Accenture
* Darley, Trey CCB/CERT.be
* Davidson, Mark NC4
* Dye, Daniel NC4
* Ginn, Jane Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc. (C...
* Girard, David Trend Micro
* Gurney, John-Mark New Context Services, Inc.
* Hohimer, Ryan DarkLight, Inc.
* Hostetler, Dennis LookingGlass
* Hunt, Christian New Context Services, Inc.
* Jones, Elysa Individual
* Jordan, Bret Broadcom
* Joyce, Ryan DarkLight, Inc.
* Kakumaru, Takahiro NEC Corporation
* Keirstead, Jason IBM
* Keith, Robert Symantec Corp.
* Kirillov, Ivan Mitre Corporation
* Kostrosky, Curtis Symantec Corp.
* Lenk, Chris Mitre Corporation
* MacDonald, Terry Individual
* Masuoka, Ryusuke Fujitsu Limited
* Mates, Jeffrey US Department of Defense (DoD)
* Maxwell, Kyle Accenture
* Merchant, Aubrey Broadcom
* Morris, John IBM
* Noguchi, Kazuo Hitachi, Ltd.
* O'Brien, Christopher EclecticIQ
* Pandya, Shyamal FireEye, Inc.
* Park, Jackie Eun DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communicat...
* Patrick, Paul FireEye, Inc.
* Piazza, Richard Mitre Corporation
* Pumo, Beth Kaiser Permanente
* Radhakrishnan, Ashwin Anomali
* Ratliff, Emily IBM
* Ricard, Chris Financial Services Information Sharing and...
* Riedel, Daniel New Context Services, Inc.
* Riley, Shawn DarkLight, Inc.
* Roberts, Ian DarkLight, Inc.
* Satomi, Toshitaka Fujitsu Limited
* Serban, Vlad LookingGlass
* Stewart, Justin LookingGlass
* Storms, Andrew New Context Services, Inc.
* Struse, Richard Mitre Corporation
* Takami, Yutaka Hitachi, Ltd.
* Taylor, Marlon DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communicat...
* Thompson, Dean Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (A...
* Thomson, Allan LookingGlass
* van Belkum, Aukjan EclecticIQ
* Vargas-Gonzalez, Emmanuelle Mitre Corporation
* Varner, Drew NineFX, Inc.
* Williams, Ron IBM
* Yamada, Koji Fujitsu Limited
* Yoshimura, Kunihiko Fujitsu Limited

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â