cti message

Subject: RE: [EXT] Re: [RFI]: [cti] TAXII 2.1 CS Motion

Patrick, below are the competing proposals (to the best of my knowledge) that have been presented to the TC as an option for TAXII Filtering or Querying.

Author

Title

Link

???

TAXII Information Request and Response

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cy_9Bh5tKEkDHGg2iv5c3AwriqVr7ygbKXWOv4-uHxs/edit#heading=h.1jcqb6vc5y7z

Bret Jordan

A TAXII Search / Pivoting Proposal

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fquYYl-6d2eN-2MHcql_V68qNcnqTOv2vgg4XFeY7as/edit#heading=h.xlss9yvcfjov

DHS / MITRE

TAXII Additional Filters Proposal

See attachments

DHS / MITRE

Tiered Filtering Proposal (this idea has evolved over time, so I included the last presentation)

See attachments

On our part, we have presented two different ideas and are fundamentally different proposals in the interest of adopting or attracting some level of consensus within the TC. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Emmanuelle