cti message

Subject: Additional relationships on process, file, and windows-registry-key SCOs

As our product teams have started playing with STIX 2.1, they have requested additional relationships between SCOs.  I filed GitHub issues to cover these requests.
windows-registry-key
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/225
file
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/224
process
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/222

They are straight-forward and there is precedence for this in the Domain SCO. Since we have to have another CSD anyway, would it be possible to add these in now?

Thanks,

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Security Architect
IBM Security