cti message

Subject: Document status

All,

Just a quick update. Now that STIX 2.1 is on its way to ballot and publication land, the editors have merged down the STIX 2.1 Google documents into just two documents, we are not sure Google docs will handle merging down to a single document. This is new reflected on the cover page.ÂÂ

The master document has everything other than the SDOs, SROs, and SCOs. The reason we did this is for ease of archival.Â

Once we start new work, we will also create new clean documents for all new work and onlyÂwhen the concepts are 100% complete, will we merge them in to the main documents. This should help us stay focused and on track with any future work.Â

If you haveÂany questions or concerns please let me know.

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050