cti message

Subject: STIX/TAXII 2.1 Interop Specs - call for participation

Hi, all â

As STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1 achieve CS designation, we need to update the Interoperability specifications (test documents) to match. This includes two efforts:

  1. Update existing use cases/tests where the STIX/TAXII specification has changed from 2.0 to 2.1
  2. Introduce new use cases/tests for new STIX/TAXII 2.1 features

Here are the initial drafts of the new 2.1 Interoperability specifications:

  1. STIX 2.1 Interoperability Test Document Part 1 V0.1
    This document contains use cases/tests for STIX 2.1 where transports such as TAXII are not a consideration.
  2. STIX/TAXII 2.1 Interoperability Test Document Part 2 V0.1
    This document contains use cases/tests where both STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1 are considerations

The purpose of this email is to request your participation in this update process. **Please respond if you are willing to participate in the Interop update process.

The greater the participation, the sooner the Interoperability specifications will be ready to go. Since we all have day jobs (including me), we are happy to receive what help you can give.

To provide updates to the documentation, use the document links above to access the appropriate Google Doc. If you click the âView Onlyâ button, you can click the âRequest edit accessâ link. I will grant Commenting access. You can make the appropriate additions/updates and material changes will be accepted or otherwise adjudicated during TC/SC working calls.

We will begin by using the existing Tuesday time slot for working calls. We will also send out a Doodle Poll shortly to see if we need to do an alternate time.

Thanks for your participation!

Justin Stewart

CTI-TC, Interop co-chair