cti message

Subject: RE: [CTI-TC] May 12-14 PlugFest - request for participation

Hi All,

This message is also a test send to this mailing list.

Sorry for the duplicate message (for Marlon, Justin, Stephen).

-----

We are very grateful for you to arrange the PlugFest and Mark (and Celerium) to host the PlugFest.

We (Fujitsu) would like to join the PlugFest.

>> 1. Who from your organization would like to attend.

Two members, me (Toshitaka Satomi) and Ryu (Ryusuke Masuoka) from Fujitsu would like to attend.

We will bring S-TIP (https://github.com/s-tip), which supports TIP and TXS.

>> b. Any desired test cases

We will check the document and have internal discussions and get back to you later on the desired test cases.

We are looking forward to the PlugFest!!

Best Regards,

Toshitaka Satomi