cti message

Subject: A Special Majority Vote to approve STIXâ Version 2.1 as a CS has been set up

Members of the CTI TC,

A Special Majority Vote to approve STIXâ Version 2.1 as a Committee Specification has been set up.

The ballot is open now. It closes 20 March 2020 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/document.php?document_id=66813

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=66813d

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Applegate, Alex LookingGlass
* Aviles, Jorge Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics L...
* Butt, Michael NC4
* Caselli, Marco Siemens AG
* Casey, Tim   Intel Corporation
* Coderre, Robert Accenture
* Darley, Trey  CCB/CERT.be
* Davidson, Mark NC4
* Dye, Daniel  NC4
* Ginn, Jane   Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc. (C...
* Girard, David  Trend Micro
* Gurney, John-Mark New Context Services, Inc.
* Hayden, Nicholas Anomali
* Hohimer, Ryan DarkLight, Inc.
* Huey, Caitlin Cisco Systems
* Jones, Elysa  Individual
* Jordan, Bret  Broadcom
* Joyce, Ryan  DarkLight, Inc.
* Katz, Gary   FireEye, Inc.
* Keirstead, Jason IBM
* Keith, Robert Broadcom
* Kirillov, Ivan Mitre Corporation
* Kostrosky, Curtis Broadcom
* Lee, Chenta  IBM
* Lenk, Chris  Mitre Corporation
* Maroney, Patrick AT&T
* Masuoka, Ryusuke Fujitsu Limited
* Mates, Jeffrey US Department of Defense (DoD)
* Maxwell, Kyle Accenture
* Merchant, Aubrey Broadcom
* Morris, John  IBM
* Noguchi, Kazuo Hitachi, Ltd.
* O'Brien, Christopher EclecticIQ
* Park, Jackie Eun DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communicat...
* Piazza, Richard Mitre Corporation
* Pumo, Beth   Kaiser Permanente
* Radhakrishnan, Ashwin Anomali
* Ratliff, Emily IBM
* Reaume, Greg  TELUS
* Ricard, Chris  Financial Services Information Sharing and...
* Riedel, Daniel New Context Services, Inc.
* Riley, Shawn  DarkLight, Inc.
* Roberts, Ian  DarkLight, Inc.
* Satomi, Toshitaka Fujitsu Limited
* Serban, Vlad  LookingGlass
* Stewart, Justin LookingGlass
* Storms, Andrew New Context Services, Inc.
* Struse, Richard Mitre Corporation
* Taddei, Arnaud Broadcom
* Taylor, Marlon DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communicat...
* Terada, Masato Hitachi, Ltd.
* Thompson, Dean Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (A...
* Thomson, Allan LookingGlass
* van Belkum, Aukjan EclecticIQ
* Vargas-Gonzalez, Emmanuelle Mitre Corporation
* Varner, Drew  NineFX, Inc.
* Williams, Ron  IBM
* Yamada, Koji  Fujitsu Limited
* Yoshimura, Kunihiko Fujitsu Limited

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

Best regards,Â

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â