cti message

Subject: Re: Postponing PlugFest and Face to Face meetings

Hi, all â

To this date, I havenât heard from enough people indicating interest in a virtual PlugFest to where a formal event would be justified.

If you would like to and be willing to participate in a virtual PlugFest during the same May timeframe, will you please reply to me by March 20?

Thanks.

Justin

CTI-TC, Interop SC co-chair

Justin Stewart
Software Engineer

signature_1230590292

lookingglasscyber.com

From: Justin Stewart <jstewart@lookingglasscyber.com>
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020 at 11:22 AM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: Postponing PlugFest and Face to Face meetings

Hi, all â

Given the current global Coronavirus epidemic, the co-chairs believe that the TC should adopt a proactive and responsible stance of postponing Face to Face and PlugFest events until later in the summer or early fall this year.

Initially, this affects our scheduled May PlugFest, which is now postponed.
First, many thanks to Mark Davidson and Celerium for their willingness to host this event. We've discussed this change with Mark and have his support.

There is a possibility of scheduling a virtual PlugFest during the same May timeframe (12-14). While virtual PlugFests are less effective than in-person events, they do provide some opportunity for organized/coordinated interop. Please reply to me if you would like to pursue this type of event. We will gather the data and make a decision.

Thanks for your support. Comments and concerns are welcome.

Justin

CTI-TC, Interop SC co-chair

Justin Stewart
Software Engineer

signature_1230590292

lookingglasscyber.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc. which may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender, delete this message, and be aware that any review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents contained within is strictly prohibited.