cti message

Subject: Statements of Use

All,

On this morning's call I took an action item to get a list of statements of use as examples. This should help those organizations that are looking to produce them for STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1. We need a minimum of three, but the more the better.Â

Here are those examples.

SARIF statements of use;
- IBM: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/email/archives/202001/msg00005.html
- Microsoft: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/email/archives/201911/msg00044.html
- SAP: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/email/archives/201911/msg00037.html

TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML;
- Jheronimus Academy of Data Sciences - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201910/msg00026.html
- Ubicity Corp. - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201910/msg00031.html
- XLAB d.o.o. - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201910/msg00032.html
- Tal Liron - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tosca/201910/msg00039.html

KMIP;
Cryptsoft: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/65609/KMIP-SOU-Cryptsoft-10-Jul-2019.pdf
P6R: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/65613/KMIP-SOU-P6R-12-July-2019.pdf
Semper Fortis: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/65652/KMIP%20SOU-SFS-17-July-2019.pdf

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050