cti message

Subject: Tomorrow's CTI/Interop subcommittee working call

Hi, all â

Unfortunately, there has not been significant change in the past month on the STIX/TAXII Interop documentation.

  1. STIX 2.1 Interoperability Test Document Part 1 V0.1
  2. STIX/TAXII 2.1 Interoperability Test Document Part 2 V0.1

Although, I am happy to report that additional folks have requested access to comment. The current goal is to bring the existing content â the 2.0 test documentation â into conformity with the 2.1 specifications. We welcome any and all members to request access and provide comments, whether pointing out issues or suggesting improvements or additions.

The current purpose of the working calls is to discuss changes that have been introduced over the last month. Please reply to this email if there are items you would like to see discussed in the working call scheduled for tomorrow. In the absence of response, we will cancel the working call and plan to meet again on June 9. I will inform you of the outcome.

Letâs have a renewed push this month to achieve our goal of introducing a committee note draft for 2.1 interop documentation.

Thanks for all of your participation!

Justin Stewart

CTI/Interop SC co-chair

---
Justin Stewart
Software Engineer

signature_1078216338

lookingglasscyber.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc. which may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender, delete this message, and be aware that any review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents contained within is strictly prohibited.