cti message

Subject: Interop Priority - how you can help

Hi, all â

As discussed in the CTI TC meetings today, the Interop priority is to:

Update existing Interop Test Document content to meet 2.1 spec and release it as a committee note draft

These are the documents of interest:

Timeline for completion:

  • Final review/comments needed July 7 for approval in July 14 Interop working call, July TC full call.

How to contribute:

  1. Request comment (edit) permissions to one or both documents.
    To do this, access the documents using the links above. Sign in and click the âRequest edit accessâ button at the top of the page. We will give you commenting permissions. This allows you to recommend changes which may be accepted on a working call.
  2. Select a section of the document to review (whatever your block of time allows).
  3. Add a comment in the section title(s) which you have reviewed so we know what coverage we have.
  4. Review the section for accuracy against the 2.1 specification.
  5. Make any recommendations for change via comments. Feel free to ask questions, weigh in on existing comments/questions, and recommend new or changed text.

  • July 14, 2020 â meeting notice to come
  • Several days (up to a week) before the working call, we will invite you to review the comments in the documents so we can efficiently process the comments during the working call.

Thanks for the help!

Justin

Justin Stewart
Software Engineer

signature_1756869939

lookingglasscyber.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc. which may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender, delete this message, and be aware that any review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents contained within is strictly prohibited.