cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Statements of Use

Chet â my SoU was not shared broadly (yet). It was only shared with the CTI co-chairs and OASIS.

Not sure what the plan is in terms of making public but I donât see any big concern about making it more public if that is the plan.

Allan Thomson

CTO (+1-408-331-6646)

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions

From: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Date: Friday, June 19, 2020 at 12:18 PM
To: "Taylor, Marlon" <Marlon.Taylor@cisa.dhs.gov>
Cc: Bret Jordan <bret.jordan@broadcom.com>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

THIS EMAIL ORIGINATES FROM OUTSIDE OF LOOKINGGLASS

Hi Marlon,

Not by our rules. You simply assert that you made an implementation of the CS and then the TC gets to decide whether to accept it or request more information or etc. If you have done interop testing, you are certainly free to explain that. More detail as in Allan's SoU certainly gives more meat to your statement and more confidence to those reading it. But it isn't required.

/chet