cti message

Subject: Is there a user forum for STIX best practices?

Hello Everyone,

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Thanks for providing insights to this STIX newbie, but I suspect this is not the proper forum to STIX/TAXII best practices for reporting and inquiry.

 Iâve done some searching and found some STIX discussions under IBMâs support forums, but I was wondering if there is a generic STIX/TAXII user forum that I could ask my questions and discuss some pattern ideas, e.g. best way to communicate an SBOM within an attack pattern, best way to communicate a risk assessment containing detected vulnerabilities.

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can discuss STIX/TAXII best practices, so that I donât clutter this list?