cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] CTI TC Working Call

Hi All,

I’m not sure if this is an actual meeting or a leftover on my calendar. Is this meeting occurring tomorrow and if so what’s the topic?

Thanks,

-Marlon

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 10:53 AM
To: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org; cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti] CTI TC Working Call
When: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 3:00 PM-4:00 PM America/New_York.
Where:

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

Here is the invitation to the next Working Call.

Jane

-- Ms. Jane Ginn

Event Title: CTI TC Working Call

Date: Tuesday, 21 July 2020, 03:00pm to 04:00pm EDT
Description

*********Conference Link*****************

https://newcontext.zoom.us/j/509477013

Agenda

Interop Subcommittee

Owner: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.