cti message

Subject: Re: Question about combinatorial extension

Rich - the simplest analogy I can think of, is this.

âââ
I can write 1 word document with 2 paragraphs. Where the document describes a concept with two related aspects described in the document.

Or

I can write 2 word documents, with 1 paragraph each. Where each document describes a separate concept entirely.
ââââ

Your example below suggests the 2 extensions are completely unrelated to each other. In that case, it would make sense to write 2 separate documents (1 for each extension).

For examples, where authors want to publish related content as a single extension -> I propose that STIX extension should give authors the *option* to write the 1 document with 2 paragraphs *if* they want to.

And we should not force them to write 2 separate documents.

Allan