cti message

Subject: Re: [NEWSLETTER] [cti] Re: [EXT] [cti] Re: Question about combinatorial extension

I proposed some text on best practice use of combinatorial extension here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1akN-z2-jciFIBAcuMLagcaWWYPmfv_j83jVoikPUXD8/edit#heading=h.ab3qzyt6szo9

Please review for the TC call.

Allan

On Oct 12, 2020, at 7:28 AM, aa tt <atcyber1000@gmail.com> wrote:

Do we have an agreed place in the spec for such best practice guidance?

My guess would be to just put additional text in Section 7 where the extension object is introduced where we already talk about the different types of extension mechanisms the spec supports.

If I get time, I will try to add some color to the combinatorial section in there. Feel free to contribute :-)

Allan