cti message

Subject: Re: Important: New Zoom Link for Monthly Morning TC Call

Would someone mind posting the info into slack as well? I seem to be locked out of our CTI slack.

Thanks

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 7:42 AM Andrew Storms <storms@newcontext.com> wrote:
Hi everyone. Sorry for the last minute change. Zoom is now requiring all meetings use a password or the waiting room. Please see the new ZoomÂlink below for the morning session.

We will follow up with new calendar invites etc when we get a quick breath.

JoinÂZoomÂMeeting
https://newcontext.zoom.us/j/509477013?pwd=TlRlMEdhdzJFcDF5a3liQm1LaENtZz09

Meeting ID: 509 477 013
Passcode: 665089