cti message

Subject: STIX 2.1 WD09 for CSD05

All,

The editors have finished addressing the comments and suggestions that have been made thus far. We have a version of the document for your consideration. NOTE: this version does not yet have the stub for an incident object that TC membersÂhave asked for. So that will be in the next version. Please review the following sections:

3.2 - Extensions PropertyÂ
7.3 - The entire sectionÂ
11 - Note how we deprecated the custom properties sections
12.3.3 - Conformance language
Appendix C.2

Rich P will be submitting the stub language for Incident probably tomorrow.Â

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050