cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] [EXT] [cti] STIX 2.1 WD09 for CSD05

I suggest you remove description property. Certainly the definition of description in the proposed text is wrong and it is likely key characteristics is exactly the kind of thing that will require a proper taxonomy and language to describe incident characteristics formally. Unless you want to create a conflict with description and future attempts to resolve those issues it would save time by just avoiding even putting description.

Allan