cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Groups - CTI TC - Jan 2021 Session2.pdf uploaded

Hi Jane,

Thank you very much for uploading the recent slide decks.

> For the most part, for the last 2 or 3 years, I've been embedding the text or screenshots of the slide decks into the meeting notes.
> Therefore, I thought the slide decks would be redundant.
> Nonetheless, let me know if there are others that you'd like to see.

I do appreciate your meticulous job of capturing the meeting in the notes.
The meeting notes for #1 meetings are especially helpful as I can
understand what was discussed in the other sessions and prepare
myself for #2 meetings in advance.

I see your trying to capture pretty much everything, including the slides.
However, it still is very helpful for me to check some details (not always, though)
if there are slides decks available.

Regards,

Ryu