cti message

Subject: Statement of Use: Accenture Security

Accenture Security has successfully implemented STIX Version 2.1 Committee Specification 02, approved 25 January 2021, in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section 12 and Section 8, respectively. This implementation includes the verified interoperation of multiple independent implementations.

Specifically, we have implemented the Indicator SDO as defined in Section 4.7 as well as the relevant subset of the STIX Patterning Language as defined in Section 9. This implementation has been verified with at least two other independent implementations.

---

Kyle Maxwell (he/him)

Product Integrations Lead  |  Accenture CTI

Mobile:  +1 214.563.0928

email:  kyle.r.maxwell@accenture.com

signature_690189841     Image result for black twitter logo     Related image

www.accenture.com