cti message

Subject: A Special Majority Vote to consider approving a clarified TC charter has been set up

Members of the CTI TC,

A Special Majority Vote to consider approving a clarified TC charter has been set up .

The ballot opens on 08 March 2021 at 00:00 UTC. It closes 14 March 2021 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/ballot.php?id=3578

Publicly accessible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3578

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Applegate, Alex LookingGlass
* Bossert, Georges SEKOIA
* Caselli, Marco Siemens AG
* Coderre, Robert Accenture
* Darley, Trey CCB/CERT.be
* Desai, Kartikey Mitre Corporation
* Ginn, Jane Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc. (C...
* Girard, David Trend Micro
* Gurney, John-Mark New Context Services, Inc.
* Guttierrez, Roseann IBM
* Haynes, Danny Mitre Corporation
* Huey, Caitlin Cisco Systems
* Hunt, Christian New Context Services, Inc.
* Jones, Elysa Individual
* Jordan, Bret Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc. (C...
* Keirstead, Jason IBM
* Keith, Robert Accenture
* Kostrosky, Curtis Accenture
* Lenk, Chris Mitre Corporation
* MacDonald, Terry Individual
* Maroney, Patrick AT&T
* Masuoka, Ryusuke Fujitsu Limited
* Mates, Jeffrey US Department of Defense (DoD)
* Maxwell, Kyle Accenture
* Noguchi, Kazuo Hitachi, Ltd.
* Park, Jackie Eun DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communicat...
* Patrick, Paul DarkLight, Inc.
* Piazza, Richard Mitre Corporation
* Pumo, Beth Kaiser Permanente
* Ratliff, Emily IBM
* Relitz, Stephan Northrop Grumman
* Ricard, Chris Financial Services Information Sharing and...
* Satomi, Toshitaka Fujitsu Limited
* Storms, Andrew New Context Services, Inc.
* Struse, Richard Mitre Corporation
* Sturgeon, Nick Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc. (C...
* Taylor, Marlon DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communicat...
* Thompson, Dean Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (A...
* Thomson, Allan Individual
* van Belkum, Aukjan EclecticIQ
* Vargas-Gonzalez, Emmanuelle Mitre Corporation
* Varner, Drew NineFX, Inc.
* Yamada, Koji Fujitsu Limited

If your name is not on the list and you believe this to be in error, please contact me and the TC Chair so that we can resolve the issue.

Please send any questions to the list.

/chet

--

ChetÂEnsign