cti message

Subject: Comment resolution log - review

All,

Rich Piazza and I have taken a first pass at triaging all of the issues and comments that we have received so far during public review.

ACTION ITEM: Please review the following spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15XvJ4-fiWF6b7TFqWRLdKkyGZYPeEeiqM6-0J6tKjUI/edit?usp=sharing

Specifically:
1) Make sure you agree with our suggestions on the issues we have accepted (the ones we have deemed editorial or non-material clarifications)
2) Do you agree with the severity we have assigned to each issue ânon-materialâ, âpotentially materialâ, âmaterialâ.
3) On the issues that are marked as âneed to discussâ please review in detail and come prepared to talk about.

For the call, the first question we will ask is: Are there any objections to accepting all of the issues in the spreadsheet that are currently marked as âChange accepted and madeâ and colored GREEN.

Then we will go through all of the issues that are flagged as âNeed to discussâ.

Thanks
Bret