cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] motion to advance

I second this motion.

For completeness the document can be found here:
TC Link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/download.php/68603
Public Link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68603&wg_abbrev=cti

The comment resolution log can be found here:

Bret

On May 11, 2021, at 4:45 PM, John-Mark Gurney <jmg@newcontext.com> wrote:

I move that we take the version that was worked on at today's meeting and move forward to CS03 and a full OASIS standard.

--
New Context
John-Mark Gurney