Members of the CTI TC,
A Special Majority Vote to consider approving wd 12 as CS03 and submitting it in the call for consent has been set up.
The ballot opens on 13 May 2021 at 00:00 UTC. It closes 21 May 2021 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:
Publicly accessible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3620
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Caselli, Marco Siemens - AG
* Casey, Timothy - DarkLight, Inc.
* Coderre, Robert - Accenture
* Cullinane, Kelly - New Context Services, Inc.
* Darley, Trey - CCB/CERT.be
* Desai, Kartikey - Mitre Corporation
* Fischer, Greg - Anomali
* Ginn, Jane - Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc.
* Girard, David - Trend Micro
* Gurney, John-Mark - New Context Services, Inc.
* Guttierrez, Roseann - IBM
* Haynes, Danny - Mitre Corporation
* Hunt, Christian - New Context Services, Inc.
* Jordan, Bret - Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc.
* Keirstead, Jason - IBM
* Keith, Robert - Accenture
* Lee, Chenta - IBM
* Lenk, Chris - Mitre Corporation
* Maroney, Patrick - AT&T
* Masuoka, Ryusuke - Fujitsu Limited
* Mates, Jeffrey - US Department of Defense (DoD)
* Maxwell, Kyle - Accenture
* Noguchi, Kazuo - Hitachi, Ltd.
* Park, Jackie Eun - DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communications
* Patrick, Paul - DarkLight, Inc.
* Piazza, Richard - Mitre Corporation
* Ratliff, Emily - IBM
* Ricard, Chris - Financial Services Information Sharing
* Satomi, Toshitaka - Fujitsu Limited
* Struse, Richard - Mitre Corporation
* Taylor, Marlon - DHS Office of Cybersecurity and Communications
* Thompson, Dean - Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
* Thomson, Allan - Individual
* van Belkum, Aukjan - EclecticIQ
* Vargas-Gonzalez, Emmanuelle - Mitre Corporation
* Varner, Drew - NineFX, Inc.
* Yamada, Koji - Fujitsu Limited
* Yoshimura, Kunihiko - Fujitsu Limited
If your name is not on the list and you believe this to be in error, please contact me and the TC Chair so that we can resolve the issue.
Please send any questions to the list.
Chief Technical Community Steward