cti message

Subject: Monthly Call Attendees

CTI TC:

During the monthly call earlier today we had an intruder that posed a couple of questions. We double-checked our Roster and found that he was not a member and was, therefore, not supposed to be on the call. We asked him to leave the call and subsequently locked the meeting.

After that event you should have received updated invitations from Kelly Cullinane for the Tuesday Weekly call next week and the for the May Session #2 call for later today.

Please use those new links for participation.

Best regards,

Jane Ginn