cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Winds of change

Bret - Your contributions to STIX and TAXII have made a significant impact to both standards and the industry that uses them.

Thank you for collaboration, spirit, drive and intellect helping us make better standards.

On a personal level, I have really appreciated your support and your guidance. We couldnât have done without you.

Regards

Allan