cti message

Subject: Incident Extension Draft

Based on a number of internal discussions I wanted to provide a draft for a
proposed Incident property extension for general community consideration.
I've attached the raw JSON Schema of the current draft (still not on GitHub)
as well as three examples using it.  Since currently the Incident object
exists as a stub I am hoping that with some community feedback this could be
shared and provide a more general way to share this information.

While it is currently drafted as a property extension, if there is general
agreement that whatever we arrive at is solid I could change this to a
top-level extension before sharing to prepare it to eventually be moved into
the spec as part of a future version of STIX.

//SIGNED//

Jeffrey Mates, Civ DC3/TSD
Computer Scientist
Technical Solutions Development